Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Saturday recap: 08 June 2008


The Brandi Fenton Memorial Park Splash Pad. Can you spot either one of our kids?


Inside the greenhouse at Green Things, Evan and Jack devised a complicated game involving a green plastic plant marker and two shreds of paper that became a key and a map, respectively. The game lasted a long time, into the car and on the way home. Often you'll here Jack or Evan say, "Let's pretend..." I remember when I was younger, playing "let's pretend" myself. Imagination can sometimes seem so real.


Let's pretend I'm mommy to this perfect baby... OK, I'll settle for Favorite Auntie. See my new glasses? Stars and half-moons adorn the arms. Thanks, Mom.


Chico came over.


Brazey liked him, too.

1 comment:

Momma_Dee said...

Yes, I do like the glasses. I had practically forgotten you were getting them. It does so warm my heart to see the boys doing things together.