Spent an awesome day with the Tuckers, beginning at a fabulous church rummage sale that yielded a book full of Pokes, moving on over to St. Vinnie de Paul for $1 clothing day, sandwich at Baggin's, and water fun at the Brandi Fenton Memorial Park Splash Pad. After that we went to Green Things, where the bleating of the goats had us laughing so hard we cried. We finished the evening at our house, where I was in the Honda Room tending to the rats (that's another story) when I heard a loud crashing in the living room. I rushed out to investigate. I found Mandy there on the floor and I couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying. I soon discovered she was crying because she was laughing so hard. Turns out she tried to get up from the chair, tripped over Cassie, thought she righted herself but plowed through an Imaginext pirate ship and into the half-wall.
Evan said, "Mom, you sliced that pirate ship in half like your foot was a sword!"
No comments:
Post a Comment