Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve



The adults and the girls gathered in the kitchen to nibble on finger foods.



The boys played Guitar Hero in the Rec Room.



Ben's really good, and Jack is learning, though he'd far prefer to play Lego Star Wars.



David thought he was playing.



Then we exchanged gifts, and I ate Tonya's homemade cheesecake. There are a lot of pictures of me eating cheesecake.



Jack's just as taken with Ben as he is with Ben's gifts.



Here's all four kids, and me eating more cheesecake.



After the gifts, Ben challenged Russ to a round of Guitar Hero. I'm pretty sure I ate more cheesecake.



Todd and Amy.



Baby David, right before he broke the wine glass.



In Texas it's legal to shoot off Pretty Major Fireworks if you're outside city limits. Guess who lives outside city limits?



Pretty.



Major.



Fireworks.



The delight is evident.

No comments: