Wednesday, December 26, 2007

arrival

Apparently C-3PO and R2-D2 had stopped by Uncle Russ's before we arrived to drop off a present for Jack. He was very pleased to find Lego Star Wars for the PS2. Uncle Russ set him up and he's been playing at every opportunity. Gives the adults time to socialize and do grown-up things.



Here's Wendy, Russ and Tonya's angel dog. She's a 5-yr-old purebred Golden that came to them through the SPCA. She'd been dropped off at closing time Friday night by a family whose baby developed an allergy to her. Russ and Tonya were at the SPCA Saturday morning to meet her and bring her home. "Best 65 dollars I've ever spent," says Tonya.



And here's Tonya, our fabulous host. She and Russ have been married about 4 years, I think. Their house in Houston is gorgeous. Tonya's style really appeals to me. They're very gracious hosts. I feel very comfortable here, and very welcome.



Here's Uncle Russ, Master of His Domain.



We're happy to be here.

No comments: