Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Morning



Santa brought Jack two sets of Star Wars Galactic Heroes which Jack enjoyed for a mere three seconds before tearing into a gift he thought he could guess. He was right. Lego Star Wars for the PC, that he can play on the laptop at home.



He also got a Playmobil set that was on his Greed List. After opening his gifts, though, he was disappointed that Santa brought him only two little sets of Galactic Heroes. I explained to him that Santa knew that all he really wanted was Lego Star Wars, and Santa knew that I had already got it for him. Jack dealt with that explanation pretty well.



I think Wendy got more gifts from her mom and dad than Jack got from his. Wendy is, after all, an only and much-spoiled child.



But who can blame her parents? Isn't she cute?

No comments: