Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas evening at the Irwin's



No flash on these first few. Bailey and Ben each got cold hard cash for their Christmas presents from the Houges.



I gave them each four $10 bills, folded into the shape of a Christmas tree, packed into those great little magnetic clasp boxes I bought on clearance at the Scottsdale Target the day after Christmas last year.



David got actual presents.



David looks like Matthew McConaughy is his father. Don't tell Todd I said that.



He got trucks, a monster truck that goes, and an outfit built around a Go, Diego, Go! t-shirt.



Jack got The Other Lego Star Wars game for PC, a Spiderman watch, a set of Batman tableware, some Batman pencils, and one of my favorite holiday books: Mortimer's Christmas Manger. Santa also left some stuff for his stocking, but because we left his stocking in Tucson, Santa left Jack's stocking stuff in a Ziplock bag at the Irwin's.

For the rest of the day we jumped on the trampoline, walked around the lake, had a delicious ham dinner, and played some Wii. 'Twas a Merry Christmas.

No comments: