Monday, July 16, 2007

the last day of summer for some

One last hurrah the night before Evan's first day of first grade. Jack has 4 weeks of summer vacation left. We'll have a hard time adjusting to Evan's schedule now. Who will go to KidzArt at Bookman's with us on Wednesday?



Really, these kids make me so happy.

6 comments:

drewsilla89 said...

hey bek, love the blog!! this is aunty dana and i am so enjoying this blog stuff. i think i am going to have to set one up too!! anyway thanks for the great pictures. it is great to be a part of my bro and mandy and our arizona beauties, even if just through a blog!!
love to you all,
aunty dana
ask mandy if she has gotten tickets to "Jab" yet. make sure she gets me one too.

shy_smiley said...

Hey Dana! I'm glad the blog is reaching beyond me, Mandy, and Mom. I feel like I keep posting the same stuff but it makes me happy, so I'm going to keep doing it. Thanks for your positive comments.

I'll have to ask Mandy what "Jab" is. An inside joke, maybe?

drewsilla89 said...

oh, its reachin girl. ma and pa tucker and grandma jan are really enjoying it too!! i am going to try and talk jen and shauna into doing one so we can all keep up on each others kids and so our parents have a place to go just when they want to look at their sweet faces...then they can read the stories and see what "sweet" things they are doing!! my mom wants to start one for the grandbabies so she can tell them stories. awwww. jab, oh jab. you gotta ask her. maybe she will show you their website. you will be hooked and maybe they are coming to a city near you!
i am ready for you all to come home!! you have to come too bek, you cant miss out on girls night.
bring the troops, you can all stay here!
xoxo
aunty dana

drewsilla89 said...

and just who do i get to take a half faced picture of me being seductive? i have to make sure my eye is gently peering above my top rim. i love it bek!! it is so you!!! you watch i will have a half faced picture next to my username too.....i think it is like the mona lisa.........everywhere i move you are looking at me......wait was that the mona lisa?
wonder what shy smiley means?

shy_smiley said...

I'm afraid I won't soon be leaving AZ for IL; I like the weather here too much, and dislike the snow too much. But we're thinking of a winter visit this year anyway.

the picture: long overdue for replacement. You take that kind of picture yourself, and that's why you feel dorky about it.

shy_smiley: remember Sesame Street, and Guy Smiley the game show host? I loved his enthusiasm and bubbly personality. But I'm sometimes shy about sharing things, so my user name is an unlikely corruption of a sesame street character's name.

((yes, it's Mona Lisa))

drewsilla89 said...

now dont be feelin all dorky on me. i love that picture!! dont go and take it off. at least wait till i do mine so we can compare!
love the explanation of brazey and all the other forms. we all wondered what that was about and i love love guy smiley!! thank for the history on that too! gotta go pull kennedys tooth!