
when you were five

when you were 10 (or maybe 12?)

nursing school?

the man of your dreams

your little blonde angels

the children of your nightmares (the 80s were not a kind time for fashion)

late 80s (what can I say other than you are one hell of a seamstress!)

I'm sure I stole many of these pictures from the shoebox at your house where they're kept. As I type this I'm enjoying a Faygo Rock-n-Rye that I bought in a retro bottle on clearance at Basha's for a quarter. Dave asked, "What's it taste like?" My reply: "It tastes like Middletown."
Happy Birthday, Mom. We love you.
2 comments:
How nice this is for your mom's birthday. I love your blog!
Your mom's friend Linda
Thanks for dropping by, Linda. Mom probably won't see this for another month since she has limited Internet access in CO. I'll have to keep posting so she has a lot of catching up to do when she gets back.
Post a Comment