Tuesday, January 01, 2008

last days in Houston


The kids indulged in a $5 photo cube booth before the adults could do anything about it. I have to admit, the results are keepsake quality.


This is the kind of chaos I usually can't tolerate, but I've discovered there's a lot you'll put up with for the happiness of your children. Bailey, Jack, and David are all in this photo but it's hard to pick them out of the melee.


Lunar Golf. Dave stayed and played two rounds with the kids while Amy, David, and I shopped at Osh Kosh and Carters.


Jack and Baby David on the trampoline.


Jack gets comfortable with Uncle Todd. Took him long enough.


David, Amy, and Jack share a moment.


Jack's favorite Aunt Amy.


Bailey and David. That's a nail file, not the bird.


Bright eyed and bushy tailed.


Playing possum.


Baby David gets the camera and captures the Essence of Bailey.


Feet (mine and Baby David's)


Baby David captures Uncle Dave and Aunt Becky.

We had a good time.

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Happy New Year, Girlfriend! Have loved your frequent blogging, watching over your holiday!

Lufyumo!

Ana said...

Ditto!
Thanks so much for bloggin your trip. I feel like I was there with you!
Lookin' forward to our jog tomorrow. Please don't say anything about the weight I've gained in the past week - I already know. ;)
~A