Monday was a federal holiday, known nationally as Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, known in Arizona as Martin Luther King, Jr. Civil Rights Day, known in our family variously as Martha Luten King Jr. Day or Marfa Lufa King Jr. Day (the lessons at school must be sinking in, though, because yesterday I overheard Jack pretend-playing in the sandbox, rescuing a guy from beneath a mound of sand, and the guy said, "I'm free at last! Free at last!"). We celebrated with a lunch at Mickey D's.
And a trip to Saver's. Baby you can drive my cart.
Afterwards, a stop at the playground. Baby you can drive my car.
Evan liked his shark. He told me so. I apologized for the wonky nose and he said, "It's OK. I really like it!"
Gratifying.
1 comment:
I like how happy everyone looks especially Brazey who wasn't so much for several weeks. Looks like you had fun and hopefully are feeling lots better.
Post a Comment