Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday


First we had brunch at Son's: french fries, bacon, pancakes, and eggs for the little boys; pho for Dave; chicken over rice noodles for Mimi; cheese steak for Bin. Every last morsel: delicious.

We spent the better part of the day at the Tucson Museum of Art's Spring Artisan's Market with Doreen, Xander, and Rumur. I bought three silver charms (Mother Mary; the Mission; the old woman who lived in a shoe); Doreen bought some things with which to decorate her kitchen; Bin bought nada. We enjoyed the Warhol exhibit and the David Tineo exhibit, but missed the Ed Mell exhibit, which looked attractive to me. I tried to drag everyone to El Nacimiento at the end of the day, but I got turned around and ended up dragging everybody back to the parking lot. From the museum we headed toward the Solar Rocks Festival at Himmel Park, which boasts a scary tall slide.


Jack with Xander close behind.


Rumur takes her turn.


Evan shows us how its done.


The ascent.


It's a ginormous slide. Brazey loved it.

No comments: