After Jack hopped off the bus he bounced home, shucked his backpack, and ran to the bathroom, where he had a giant pee and a pretty big stinkin' poop. He told me that he'd had diarrhea in the morning and even went to the bathroom during school not because he had to poop but just because he had to wipe his butt.
He told me he wanted water on his butt, to make it feel better. I told him he could have a bath. He said no, just water. Running water. Next thing I knew, he was outside with the garden hose giving himself a good old European bidet-less bidet treatment.
I refrained from photography.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, now this is just something he will *not* want posted when he is of age...
But, dang, you made me laugh my head off!!!
that is freakin hilarious!!! o lawdy that made me crack my arse off!!
he will be proud of this one of these days!!! *not*
Post a Comment