Sunday, January 21, 2007

let it snow x3

It snowed tonight in Tucson! We haven't had snow during the seven years we've lived here, and certainly not during Jack's lifetime (Cassie's, either). Some highlights:


No sense covering the plants tonight.


He had something of a tantrum because he couldn't catch snowflakes on his tongue.


Come to mama! Cassie uses The Force to pull a fluffy clump into her mouth. You should have seen her tearing up and down the yard, snapping her jaws in the air, trying to catch this wondrous white stuff drifting out of the sky.


Gathering.


The snow man. Before they put the head on, it reminded me of the Devil's Butte mashed potato sculpture in Close Encounters.

1 comment:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Wow, amazing! I woke to a white world on Sunday morning, but I didn't go play in it. I shoveled out the driveway, that was fun enough! Glad Jack got to witness this winter phenom!