Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday after the orthodontist

Jack saw the orthodontist on Tuesday. Dr. Rabe looked in Jack's mouth and said, "The expander alone fixed the crossbite. Already done. We'll bond the front teeth in a few weeks, he'll wear the expander for another six months, and then he should be good to go." So on September 28 Jack goes in to get brackets on his front teeth. He'll have braces across the top front along with the expander, and before he's even reached double digits agewise I think his orthodonture will be complete, at far less expense to me than I'd anticipated. Wahoo!


After the ortho, this is what homework looked like at the Tucker house.


For those of us who didn't have homework (and didn't need to lend moral support), this is what goofing around looked like at the Tucker house.

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I didn't know you were related to Gene Simmons.

Momma_Dee said...

Yippee! Great news, goofballs.