
Jack must have had shorts on when he tried these jammies because they fit beautifully. Hope you haven't cut out the other pairs.

He came home this morning complaining of a belly ache.

Nothing some Otter Pops won't cure. Or some Cheez-Its.

Doesn't he look about 25 in this photo? Looks like a little conga above his upper lip.
3 comments:
oh, wow! Yes, Jack does look older than stated age. You and especially Mandy were little shrimp in the 1st grade. Yes, I'd say the jammies certainly don't need to be any bigger. I will work on the short ones this week.
Jack does look amazingly grown up. So these are the size 8s that I read about? Is Jack into lax or just the shirt? Jay would be happy to hear that Jack likes lax. Jay has been stringing heads and selling them on ebay for a profit.
Great pics - great pjs!
I can totally envision Jack as a teenager now.
~A
P.S. Looking forward to you having more time in the summer and reading more posts from you!!!
Post a Comment