We celebrated Brazey's birthday at my favorite celebration spot: Agua Caliente Park.
There's the boys around the Thomas the Tank Engine cake, with Brianna the neighbor, and in the shadows are Dakota, Rumur, and Xander.
I made Jack throw his mudball far away from the cake.
Mama Dee was there. And childhood friend Doreen with her husband Chris (Xander and Rumur are their children. Xander was born the very same day Jack was.)
Lifetime friend Ana was there with her son Alexandar. Alexandar was undoubtedly the Rock Star of the party.
Good cake.
Mom says when we were kids Doreen and Ana spent by far the most time at our house out of all our friends.
I'm so very grateful to have them in my life.
And to have my sister in my life. Nobody makes me laugh like my sister. It wasn't my birthday, but it felt like my party, surrounded as I was by the people I love.
funny hat #1
funny hat #2
Ball. Mimi. That's Stephanie behind Aaron. She's a good friend to Mandy, and Dakota and Trey's mom.
The Rapscallions: Evan, Jack, Xander, Rumur, Dakota.
Good Party. I love you, two year old boy. I'll always be your Mimi.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a beautiful sunny day for the party, but aren't they all? Glad you had a nice time and thanks for sharing.
Sweet pictures. It was a delightful day.
It was a great party! The weather was perfect, the food was delicious, the company amazing!!!
Thanks for capturing the fun!
Post a Comment