Saturday, August 02, 2008

Second August, Saturday

Brock and I took the Big Boys to see Wall-E, "one of the best pieces of science fiction ever written." We all loved it. Afterwards we met Bin and Brazey at our new favorite lunch place, Kampai Sushi.


"Hmmm, let's see. I'll have the tempura shrimp. No shrimp."

After Kampai we went to the Pokemon Gym and I didn't take any pictures, too busy as I was with building my own deck, which took so long I didn't even get a chance to play. Evan challenged a regular to a battle and Evan WON! Congratulations! At the PokeGym the AC was on the fritz. We headed over to the weirdest Jack in the Box in the world for giant drinks and half-price real fruit smoothies.


See how weird? It really got to us.


Brazey was unfazed.


He can deal with anything.


Back at the Ranch the Big Boys began building a new giant Lego set. "A nice family activity."


See the concentration. See the tongue.


In the Music Room Brazey learned about the different kinds of guitars: classical, electric bass, electric guitar, acoustic guitar.


Brazey played.


Brock played.

We ate spaghetti and the Houges went home. Good day, everybody. Good night.

2 comments:

Momma_Dee said...

"Farmer tan on his neck and arms, farmer tan the secret of his charms. Every girl wants a man with a farmer tan."
from Pump Boys and Dinettes

Miss Linder said...

Can't tell who's from Illinois by that comment.