We missed your birthday, Uncle Brock. And we miss you! When are you coming home? The boys drew a whiteboard birthday card for you, and then sang a campy "Happy Birthday," and I thought I got a video but I didn't. So this explanation must suffice:
You have three large wrapped "presints" which are books, video games, and DVDs. In the middle Evan wrote, "Hi daddy." I guess you better plan a camping trip when you get back because they've got it all worked out. That tiny tent on the left is for Mandy and Aaron. The middle tent is for me and Dave, with Cassie in her kennel under the table. That orange bulge at the top of the middle tent is my "food sack," according to Jack, which makes me feel insectile. That large tent on the right offers your sleeping arrangements, with Jack and Evan and way more purple luggage than we should be taking on a camping trip, but Evan deemed it important. Apparently all of us arrived at the campsite in the purple car floating up there next to the big 34.
Wish we could have celebrated your birthday with you. Hope you had a good time. Hope you're coming home soon.
1 comment:
Oh my! I think we might need some Thule luggage racks for the purple car.
Post a Comment