Tuesday, May 8, 2007, at lunchtime (a little after 12 noon). I was helping the kids in my classroom open their CapriSuns and Lunchables when Ms. Kari brought Jack to me. He was wearing that pleased little Jack smile on his face and carrying a Ziploc in his hand. When he turned that grin on me I saw what was missing from his mouth was safely tucked away between two layers of plastic.
We went to Michael's and got a tooth box for him, one for Evan, and one for Julian. We didn't get a chance to decorate them, though, because there was too much playing going on. After dinner we went to Baskin Robbins to celebrate with a dip of chocolate topped with gummy bears.
The other one's loose now, too.
2 comments:
Yayyyy! The tooth fairy's coming!
Ohhhhhhhh-I am sad. The babies are growing up. However, Jack just does look cute as heck. Somebody forgot to leave Jack's gift card so that can be something else fun for him. And I certainly hope nobody else ever finds a tooth in their salad!
Post a Comment